Dr. Alperovych is the Associate Professor of Finance at emlyon business school. He received his Ph.D. degree in Economics and Management from University of Liège. Dr. Alperovych teaches corporate finance and related topics in MSc in Management and Specialized Master in Financial Engineering programs. His research interests lie in the area of entrepreneurial finance, venture capital, and private equity and their role in stimulating growth and performance of small and medium sized firms. He is also interested in the assessment of the impact of public sector initiatives to promote regional entrepreneurship.
Dr. Alperovych’s work has been published on many international journals such as Journal of Business Venturing, Economics Bulletin, Venture Capital, Small Business Economics, Research in International Business and Finance, etc.
- 2011 Ph.D. in Economics and Management - University of Liège (HEC-ULG Ecole de Gestion), Belgium
- 2006 Master in international economics, magna cum laude - Donetsk National Technical University, Ukraine
- 2005 Master in management science, suma cum laude - University of Liège (HEC-ULG Ecole de Gestion), Belgium
- Venture capital and private equity finance
- Venture valuation
- Capital budgeting
- Capital structure and financing choices of unlisted firms