Dr. Friedemann is Professor of Strategy and Organisation at emlyon business school. He has substantial business experience in various industries. He has been the CFO of Avaya Tenovis Comergo GmbH – Stuttgart & Frankfurt /Germany, and CEO of Bullith Batteries AG (high-tech start-up) /Germany & Switzerland. He has also been the Transformation Consultant (over 10 years) for Automotive Industry, Aviation Industry, and Telecommunications industry in Europe & USA.
Dr. Friedemann is specializing in Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship, Value Creation Networks, and Positive Deviance in Business. He teaches Strategic Change Management, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Change Management, and Business Modeling to both graduate students and executive programmes.
- Certified business coach – European Business School
- Ph.D in Management Sciences – University of Hamburg (dept. of Industrial Management)
- MSc Marketing and Computer Sciences - University of Saarbrücken
- EMLYON (ESC 1992)
- Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship
- Value Creation Networks
- Positive Deviance in Business