As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your programmes advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education :
- Excellence scholarships
The MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science rewards outstanding candidates with the Excellence Scholarship:
- A 30% reduction tuition fees is offered to those students who obtain a GMAT score of 700+ (or an equivalent GRE) or a TAGE MAGE of 400+
- A 20% reduction tuition fees is offered to those students who obtain a GMAT score of 650+(or an equivalent GRE) or a TAGE MAGE of 360+
- Early bird scholarships
- A scholarship of 15% is granted to candidates who apply before December 6, 2018 for the September 2019 intake
- A scholarship of 10% is granted to candidates who apply from December 7, 2018 to February 3, 2019 for the September 2019 intake
- Financial aids according to your country
Each country has a number of scholarships funded by the government, public institutions or private actors. We recommend that you research the available funding options for individuals of your nationality or ask the Recruitment Manager for more information.
Campus France also offers useful information on their
website : https://www.campusfrance.org/