Live an international experience
In addition to the multi-campus experience, academic exchanges including double degree opportunities are another way to develop your international exposure during your Bachelor.
You have the chance to get double degree
50 partner universities across the globe offering exchange opportunities:
- A multi-campus program: Saint-Étienne - Paris - Casablanca - Shanghai - Partner universities
- Solid fundamental courses in business and management with innovative pedagogy
- Multidisciplinary contributions thanks to our academic partnerships in the regions
- Double degrees
- Up to 19 months of internship and the possibility of work experience
- The quality of the supervision and expertise of the emlyon business school faculty
- The quality of career support from a leading Grande Ecole for a very high level of employability
50 partner universities across the globe offering exchange opportunities
Benefit from the early maker pedagogy
Our infrastructures, our pedagogical approaches and our digital tools are designed to promote collective intelligence, to stimulate your creativity and to encourage multidisciplinarity, hybridization & cross-fertilization.
Get ready for the jobs of tomorrow
The Global Bachelor of Business Administration aims to prepare you for the job market of tomorrow. In a global and digital world, you will need to have multiple skills to adapt to new disruptions (digitalization, artificial intelligence, etc.) in the global economy.
Tuition fees: Tuition fees including emlyon business school lifelong membership, administrative fees, and international mobility insurance.
For 2023 Intake
for admission in 1st year: €12,650 per year
for admission in 2nd year: €12,950 per year
for admission in 3rd year: €13,650 per year
Tuition fees including emlyon business school lifelong membership, administrative fees, and international mobility insurance.
Admission lasts for each June 30
More information about online application of the program: bba.em-lyon.com/eng