emlyon business school
emlyon business school was founded in 1872. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe and among the 1% business schools in the world that have triple accreditation: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. With six campuses in Lyon, Paris, Saint-Étienne, Shanghai, Casablanca and Bhubaneswar, emlyon business school has an alumni network of over 31,000 in 122 countries, ten research centers and is home to France’s premier start-up incubator.
Facing the digital age, emlyon business school brought forward the new “early makers” concept and incorporated the cultivation of early makers into its strategy. In this complex and ever-changing era, we hope that the early makers can act fast, think nimbly and solve problems creatively, with strong adaptability and a global perspective.
Early makers are people who can take their destiny into their own hands, who shape and mould their existence as part of a collaborative process, moving from “Do It Yourself” to “Do It Together”. They are innovators who can bring their projects to fruition, who move from concept to prototype, who try, experiment, make mistakes, start again, and learn as they go.
Rankings & Accreditation
- #4 in France, l’Etudiant Top Business Schools Ranking 2018
- #3 in France, l’Etudiant Top Business Schools Academic Ranking 2018
- #3 in France, Master in Finance, QS Business Masters Ranking 2019
- #3 in France, Master in Management, QS Business Masters Ranking 2019
- #2 in France, Le Point Ranking 2018
- #2 business school in France, #34 in the world, Times Higher Education Global University Employability Ranking 2018)
- Top 21 in Europe, Financial Times European Business School Rankings 2018
- #3 business school in France, Le Parisien Top Business School Ranking 2017