emlyon business school
Founded in 1872, emlyon business school’s intake this year is of 8,600 students from 110 different nationalities, and of 6,000 participants in continued education. The school operates now on six different campuses (Lyon, Shanghai, Saint-Etienne, Casablanca, Paris, and Bhubaneswar). It draws on a network of 190 international academic partners and runs a community of 32,000 alumni spread out in 120 countries.
emlyon business school’s mission is to reveal “early makers”, as actors of change who shall anticipate, straddle frontiers, be constructive and positive, committed to actions, and share values in a collaborative manner. Early makers shall be tomorrow’s entrepreneurs, who will try out, experiment, make mistakes, start again and learn as they go. At emlyon business school, students will be able to develop such skills via a next generation pedagogy, associating academic research output of excellence and newly elaborated innovative learning tracks.
emlyon business school Asia now offers study abroad programs for bachelor and master degrees, GEMBA and GDBA degree programs, as well as EDP programs. Besides, there are Certified B-School Lecture Program, the EDP Program for Global Sports and Recreation Industry Leaders, Asian Leadership Camp of Wellness Industry, China Innovation Management EDP Program, Global Innovation Leadership Prgram and She Brand-Business for Good EDP Program.
In building an integrated industry-academia-research cooperation and training international industry leaders, emlyon business school has established a number of centers, including Good Business Centre (GBC), Centre for the Eurasian Sport Industry (CESI) and Global HR & Organization Innovation Center (GHOIC) and Business Intelligence Center (BIC). More research centers will be set up to realize resource sharing and value creation.
Early makers are people who can take their destiny into their own hands, who shape and mould their existence as part of a collaborative process, moving from “Do It Yourself” to “Do It Together”. They are innovators who can bring their projects to fruition, who move from concept to prototype, who try, experiment, make mistakes, start again, and learn as they go.
Rankings & Accreditation
- #4 in France, l’Etudiant Top Business Schools Ranking 2018
- #3 in France, l’Etudiant Top Business Schools Academic Ranking 2018
- #3 in France, Master in Finance, QS Business Masters Ranking 2019
- #3 in France, Master in Management, QS Business Masters Ranking 2019
- #2 in France, Le Point Ranking 2019
- #2 business school in France, Times Higher Education Global University Employability Ranking 2019)
- Top 55 in Europe, Financial Times European Business School Rankings 2019
- #1 Innovation and Entrepreneurship, #4 MSc in Management, Le Parisien Top Business School Ranking 2019