Selecting the right participant is about more than just test scores. At emlyon business school, we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like motivation to pursue an MBA, your background and professional project weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the program or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your emlyon dashboard.
To apply to the International MBA, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score (You can send your scores directly to us using our codes: GMAT/MBW-FX-70 and GRE/0761)
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
2 professional recommendation letters
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions
Tuition Fees: €38,500
Application fees: €120
Pricing for the academic year of 2022/2023 may be subject to change. Indicated tuition fees include administration fees and lifelong membership of emlyon alumni network. Extension of studies beyond the official length of the programme is subject to payment of 500 € administration fees per year.
Deadline to apply
|Session||Deadline to apply|
|Session 1||1st October, 2021|
|Session 2||5th November, 2021|
|Session 3||2nd December, 2021|
|Session 4||6th January, 2022|
|Session 5||4th February, 2022|
|Session 6||3rd March,2022|
|Session 7||1st April &29th April, 2022|
|Session 8||2nd June, 2022|
|Session 9||31st August, 2022|