Dr. Esposito is Professor of Economic Strategy at emlyon business school. Beside his current role, Dr. Esposito is part of the facuty at Harvard University and Co-Leader of the Institutes Council for the Microeconomics of Competitiveness Program at Harvard Business School.
Dr. Esposito is a socio- economic strategist, researching MegaTrends, Business Model Innovations and Competitiveness at the interface between Business, Technology and Government. He is the co-author of the bestseller “Understanding How the Future Unfolds: Using Drive to Harness the Power of Today's Megatrends”.
Dr. Esposito was named one of the emerging tomorrow's thought leaders most likely to reinvent capitalism by Thinkers50, the world's premier ranking of management thinkers and inducted into the "Radar" of the 30 most influential thinkers, on the rise. He is also a Global Expert for the World Economic Forum, and he co-founded Nexus FrontierTech, an Artificial Intelligence Studio.
- Executive Doctorate of Business Administration, Ecole des Ponts Paris Tech,France
- PhD in Business and Economics, International School of Management, Paris/New York,USA
- BA and MA in Social Sciences, University of Turin, Italy
- Economic Development and Clusters
- Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Artificial Intelligence
- Circular Economy
- Economic Strategy
- Systems Dynamics and Theory
- Competitive Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- IMBA: Strategic Management & Macroeconomics
- EMBA: Ecosystem, Innovation & Business Models