Academic Director of the Advanced Master in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
DBA Advisor at emlyon business school
Dr. Cateura is Professor of Strategy and Organization at emlyon business school, and Academic Director of the Advanced Master in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management Program. He is specializing in the field of cleantech, strategy of energy firms, new business models of energy transition, innovation ecosystems, and sustainable development.
- Northwestern University. Kellogg School of Management (Chicago). ITP - International Teachers Program. 2010.
- Université de Montpellier. Doctorat en Sciences de Gestion (Management Stratégique). 2007.
- IAE - Université Jean Moulin Lyon III. DEA (M2 Recherche) de Stratégie & Management. 2002.
- emlyon business school. Diplôme du Progamme Grande Ecole (PGE – MSc in Management). 2001.
- Sciences Po Aix. Diplôme de l’Institut d’Études Politiques (IEP). Section Eco-FI. 1998.
- Strategy of energy firms
- New business models of energy transition
- Innovation Ecosystems
- Strategic Management
- Competitive & Corporate Strategy
- Innovation Management
- Strategic Management of Technology Innovation & Research