DBA Advisor at emlyon business school
Dr. Nadisic is the Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior at emlyon business school. He received his Ph.D. in management from HEC Paris Business School. He is a certified coach, scientific counsellor of the French magazine “Psychologie Positive” and an active researcher in organizational behavior.
Dr. Nadisic contributes to knowledge and practices on how to enrich and improve human relationships. His research addresses issues of fair management and well-being at work. His training and coaching activities emphasize leadership, change, team management, and growth of teams and individual executives. He disseminates his work through conferences, articles in the media, and on his blog www.thierrynadisic.com, and through co-publication of the French magazine "Psychologie Positive".
Dr. Nadisic’s research work has been published on many leading international journals including Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Business Ethics, Human Relations, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Journal of Change Management, etc.
- 2012 Certified coach: Coach and Team Certificate – Transformance, Paris
- 2008 Ph.D. in Management. HEC Paris Business School
- 1993 Postgraduate degree in Organization Sciences, Paris-Dauphine University
- Master of Sciences in Management: Organizational Behavior
- Executive Education trainings