Dr. Drummond is the Associate Professor of Management at emlyon business school. In France, she has worked as a consultant and trainer in intercultural management since 1999. Having contributed at UNESCO in the program of interreligious dialogue in 2001, she also worked as lecturer to numerous institutions of prestige in France and has run several seminars to prepare international managers for future expatriation.
Dr. Drummond received her Ph.D. in management from University of Paris – Dauphine. She is particularly interested in preparing people to work within Intercultural environments. Her fields for interest for teaching and research include: Intercultural Management, International Human Resource Development, Cultural Intelligence, Global Mindset, Global Managers Development.
- 2008 : Ph.D in Management at Université Paris Dauphine,
- 2003 : Master recherche (former DEA) Politique Générale des Organisations –Research Master in Strategic Management – Université Paris Dauphine – France, with honors
- 1997 : Law Degree at The Federal University of the State of Minas Gerais - Brazil (U.F.M.G.), with honors
- Intercultural Management
- Intercultural Teams
- Intercultural Virtual Teams
- International Human Resource Development
- Cultural Intelligence
- Global Mindset
- International Human Resource Management
- Cutlural Studies : BRICs