DBA Advisor at emlyon business school
Dr. Sitz is Associate Professor of Marketing at emlyon business school. He holds a PhD in marketing and a Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR). Interested in consumption phenomena, he teaches to different audiences; ESC, MBA, etc. His teaching revolves around branding, consumer behavior and the sociology and anthropology of consumption.
Dr. Sitz research interests focus on brands and their status in our culture, lifestyles in a connected society, consumers' passions and the relationships between ethnicity and consumption. He is particularly interested in consumer social movements, the construction of collective consumer identity, sociology, anthropology, visual and qualitative methods.
- Doctorate in Marketing – Paris XII University, France
- DEA Sciences de Gestion with honors
- Brand communities
- Lifestyles in a connected society
- Consumer experience
- Visual anthropology
- Market construction and consumer categorization
- Regionalism and ethnic affiliation
- Consumer social movements
- Sociology of Market and Consumption
- Wine Culture and Marketing