Dr. Calisti is Associate Professor of Marketing and Innovation at emlyon business school. He has developed a unique combination of operational competencies and academic knowledge. He has been working for more than 30 years in supporting and leading teams in the industrial sector.
As a scholar, he is specializing in High-Tech Entrepreneurship, Innovation Marketing and Management of Technology. He has published many books, articles and cases in these fields. His teaching covered international strategy of SMEs and new ventures, disruption strategies, industrial marketing, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Marketing, and corporate communication.
Being a teacher, Manager and Entrepreneur, he has also over 15 years of experience in advising leaders and managers on company development and growth.
- Doctorat ès Sciences (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne / MOT)
- DEA Major Epistemology (Université Aix – Marseille / 1982)
- Master of Science (Université Aix- Marseille / 1981)
- Bachelor of Science (Université Aix Marseille / 1978 - 1980)
- CESA (HEC / 1991)
Frame : A vision of performance associating technological innovation and managerial innovating practices.
- General field: Management of Technology.
- Central research topic: Disruptive Business Models (Outliers).
- Issues: Oustanding performances and hyper-growth of disruptive companies.
In the field of corporate management, entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial behavior and tools.
- International Strategies of SMEs and new ventures (Masters level)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Marketing (MBA level)
- Marketing (Executive level)
- Corporate communication and strategy (MBA level)
- Growth and crisis in new ventures (Graduate Level)
- Industrial Marketing (Masters level)
- Hyper growth and Performance (MBA level)
- Disruption strategies (Masters level)