DBA Advisor at emlyon business school
Dr. Neubert is currently Professor of Operations Management at emlyon business school. Prior to joining emlyon, Dr. Neubert was Full Professor in Operations and supply chain management at Saint-Etienne School of Management. Dr. Neubert gained his doctorate in Industrial Engineering from National Institute of Applied Sciences of Lyon (INSA), France, and Accreditation to supervise research (HDR) from University of Lyon. His research focuses on the consideration of activities contributing to inter-enterprises relationships and their impact on value creation.
Dr. Neubert is specializing in Supply Chain management, Sustainable Supply Chain Management, and B2B relationships. His work has been published on International Journal of Production Research, International Journal of Innovation and Learning, Production Planning and Control, Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, International Journal of Production Economics, etc. He teaches Operations and Supply Chain Management, LEAN Management, Data Analyses,
Applied Mathematics and Statistics in BBA, MSc, and executive programmes.
- 2009 Accreditation to supervise research (HDR) from University of Lyon
- 1997 PhD in Industrial Engineering, INSA de Lyon.
- 1994 Master’s degree in automatic Control (INSA de Lyon)
- 1994 Industrial Engineering Degree, CNAM
- 1978 Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (D.U.T.) de Génie Electrique
- Supply Chain management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- B2B relationships
- Operations and supply chain Management
- LEAN Management
- Data analyses
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics