TOP4 in France | emlyon stands out in the 2022 QS Ranking
Source：emlyon business schoolDate：2022-05-05
The 2022 QS World university rankings by subject assess the international reputation and academic quality of universities and schools worldwide. emlyon business school stood out in the Business & Management studies category, ranking as the 4th French school behind HEC, ESSEC, and ESCP. emylon also scored particularly well in Social Sciences & Management, where it jumped 82 places in the global ranking.
emlyon business school ranked 4th French business school in Business & Management Studies.
The QS by Subject rankings cover 51 disciplines grouped into 5 broad subject areas, including Social Sciences & Management, which is emlyon’s field. The school put in an impressive performance alongside the world’s leading schools and universities in 4 subjects: Business & Management studies, Accounting & Finance, Social Sciences & Management and Economics & Econometrics.
To establish its rankings, the Quacquarelli Symonds team analyzes the schools based on 5 criteria:
- Academic reputation;
- Employer reputation;
- Research citations per paper;
- The H-index, which measures research impact;
- The International Research Network index, which measures schools’ ability to expand their international research network (partnerships).
emlyon's performance and the international and academic recognition it has achieved, particularly in Business & Management studies and Social Sciences & Management, are the result of several different elements:
- The excellence of programs like the MSc in Management - Grande Ecole and the IMBA (4th in France for the Master’s in Management and 55th worldwide on the QS Business Masters 2022);
- The successful workplace integration and long-term employability of emlyon graduates (2nd in France on the Global Employability University Ranking 2021);
- The impact of emlyon's research (Top 3 France on the Shanghai Ranking 2021 in the management research category).
# Congratulations #
scan the QRcode for more suprise!
Accreditation & Rankings