1. Can students apply for emlyon’s BBA program without French background?
Students without French background may apply for the BBA program taught in English at the Paris campus.
2. Are there any dormitories in Paris campus?
emlyon Paris campus is located in downtown with convenient transportation and you may easily rent a student apartment around.
3. What are conditions for admission?
Digital test, language proficiency, interview, standard test scores (online test or college entrance examination of various
countries), educational information and usual academic performance.
4. Program features?
Quality 4-year bachelor courses
50% courses are experiential learning
- A learning model inspired by design thinking, developed with our engineering school partner, Centrale Lyon, and Saint-Etienne School of Mines
- A cross-disciplinary learning approach that goes beyond the traditional areas of management and draws on the achievements and insights of business partners and experts
A first-class academic team comprising permanent professors and professionals from the business circles
9 to 18 months of internship
Multiple courses available for students to arrange their own study paths
At least one year of international exchange experience
Exchange programs with over 50 international partner universities
Choice of up to 3 campuses in Shanghai, Saint-Étienne, Casablanca and Paris
The opportunity to get double degrees
5.What's the deadline for application?
6. What's the budget for emlyon Global BBA program?
It is a four-year program, with the annual budget of about RMB 150,000 to 200,000.
7. Can Global BBA diploma be certified in China?
Yes. emlyon's BBA diploma is certified by the Ministry of National Education of France, which may also be certified by the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange.
8. What's the proportion of China students in school?
About 10% ~15%