Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in Finance, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which includes workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc...
The Careers Services Department provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community
Graduate employment results
- 90% employment rate within 6 months after the end of the program with + 50% before graduation
- Gross salary: 73 726 US$ (Masters in Finance - Financial Times 2018 ranking)
- Job location: mostly France with 57% in Paris IDF, 21% international, 22% other regions
Log into your emlyon business school account to access the graduate employment results for the MSc in Finance.
*Survey carried out in 2018. Concerns class of 2017.
Get to know how to choose the job you want
Among emlyon business school recruiters:
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network, a network of near to 30,000 alumni covering more than 120 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.