Careers services track
As a student of Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which includes workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc...
The Careers Services Department provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Get to know how to choose the job you want
With the growing global emphasis on developing a more sustainable future, demand for sustainability-focused entrepreneurs and business leaders is also growing as firms increasingly embrace and adopt sustainability as an essential part of their raison d'être and portfolio of activities.
Graduates from this program will join a global community of socially responsible entrepreneurs and business leaders who engage in sustainable innovation and entrepreneurship practices.
Graduates will seek positions
- Business Developers
- Sustainable Innovation Catalysts
- Product Development Managers
- Business Intelligence Developers
Forever alumni network
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network, a network of near to 37,000 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.