Upcoming Event | Marketing Strategy: Current and Future Research
emlyon Global DBA Asia Track
Close Door Meeting in Hong Kong
Compared to other fields of marketing, marketing strategy has long been applied to diverse market decision-making contexts.
Invited by emlyon business school, Prof. Namwoon Kim will review some major areas of marketing strategy and related research methods. In this presentation. He will highlight how these new marketing strategy research methods can provide insights for marketers to develop more effective marketing strategies.
The topics will stimulate the executives who would like to pursue the DBA study and understand the potential value by linking academic research with marketing practice, and become scholarly industry leaders in the new era.
Who to attend
Board Members, General Managers,
Vice Presidents or CXO, etc.
(with a master degree)
Prof. Namwoon KIM
Professor of Marketing
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- He previously taught at National University of Singapore and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- He has his PhD from the University of Texas at Austin.
- His major research and consultancy areas include Marketing & Innovation Strategy, Multi-Product Market Analysis, B2B Marketing, and Channel Strategy.
- He has published extensively in top tier journals in the marketing and strategy disciplines, including Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Management Science, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Management, Journal of Product Innovation Management, and other journals.
Alumni Sharing - My DBA ResearchJourney
Dr. Michael ZHANG
Alumni of Global DBA program, emlyon business school
Executive Vice President, Star River Group
19:00-21:00 Oct. 13th, 2018 (Sat.)
Venue: 3rd Floor, Diamond Hall, Restaurant Block Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
|18:30-19:00||Registration & Network|
Welcome Speech and DBA Program Introduction
* This is a closed door meeting up to 10 seats. Please attend with the confirmation from the organizer.
About emlyon Global DBA Asia Track
Develop critical thinking
Explore east and west management frontiers
Contribute the Asian business wisdom to the globe
Craft scholarly industry leader
Master the wisdom to become scholarly industry leaders.
This program has been specifically designed in response to a growing need ofbusiness leaders to challenge current business practice and devise new methods for progression in times of technological and geopolitical change, and increasing uncertainty.
By combining an academically rigorous education with business practice, the program will enable participants to update their business knowledge and enhance their analytical and critical thinking capabilities through modules delivered across the globe.
The emlyon Global DBA also requires participants to produce a doctoral dissertation – an original piece of research focused on solving a core issue within their own industry or organization. With their career experience and their new academic learning, this dissertation will create real business impact and value.
+86 137 7422 3767