Program application procedure for international students
As the component of MSc in Management program and the specialized master of the emlyon Business School, the admission mechanism is decided by the home program of students. Once admitted, students have to provide Asian campus with the following documents listed below to finalize admission procedure:
- Application for Admission to ECNU
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Digital photo. smaller jpg images (under 100k)
- Students information collection form
Program application procedure for Chinese partner university students:
* Chinese partner university students may choose to participate in the full ACS program (core course + elective courses + ICP), or simply ICP.
- Chinese students enrolled in a Master’s program. (Undergraduate Students who are in their fourth year will also be taken into consideration.)
- Majored in the fields of Social Sciences or Management or in related fields (e.g. Law, Economics, Finance, Project Management, International Trade, Tourism Management, Information Science, etc.)
- Good written and oral skills in English, be able to communicate with international students.
- Take their studies and their future seriously, make sure the following up of program from the beginning to the end.