All opportunities at hand
emlyon business school’s careers services are recognized by companies and students alike for their efficient support and guidance. 98 % of our graduates sign a contract for a high-quality job within 6 months of graduation.
- In order to orient you and prepare your employability, a full range of tools, workshops, conferences and events are made available to you. Careers training may include individual coaching and meetings with the relevant experts ready to help you reflect on your areas of interests, identify relevant opportunities, master your digital image, and market yourself to company recruiters.
- Ranked # 34 worldwide among business & engineering schools, # 2 French business school (November 2018, The Times Higher Education, the reference compiled from the choices of international recruiters)
- 31,000 alumni in 121 countries, 100 correspondents across all continents to support you in your international mobility.
Access to the online alumni directory, your resume visible to potential recruiters.
Jobs offers and prospects upon graduation will open a wide vista of opportunities in all sectors of activity including control & finance, marketing & communication, sales & business development, international projects & negotiation, with functions such as international business coordinator, financial analyst, external auditor, business manager, area manager, marketing officer, quality manager, global purchaser…
An alternative option after your Global BBA may be to pursue your studies. emlyon business school’s diverse offering of specialized graduate programs represent one immediate opportunity, while your 4-year Bachelor’s degree and wide-ranging experience will put many degree programs in other top institutions abroad well within your reach.
Examples of internships in 2nd and 3rd year:
- Commercial Assistant in Mitsubishi (Japan)
- Real Estate Asset Officer in Engel & Volkers (USA)
- Logistics Officer in Sephora (China)
- Marketing Officer in Evian (France)
- Communications Officer in Legrand (Australia)
- Assistant of Marketing Project Manager at Cartier International (France)
- Marketing Assistant at Adidas (Germany)
- Guest Services at Sofitel Dubai (UAE),
- Asset Management at Societe Generale (Ireland)